Ronald L.Watts (Queens University, Kingston, Canada)
Douglas V. Verney (University of Pennsylvaniaa, USA)
Thomas Fleiner (Institute of Federalism, Fribourg,
J.Isawa Elaigwu (Institute of Governance & Research,
C. P. Bhambhri (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi)
Kousar J.Azam (Osmania University, Hyderabad)
Gurnam Singh (Guru Nanak Deo University, Amritsar)
Partha S. Ghose (Indian Council of Social Research, New
Ajay Kumar Singh
Centre for Federal Studies
Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University) New Delhi, India
For subscription details contact M/s.
M A N A K PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.
G-19, Vijay Chowk, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110 092
Ph. : 22453894, Fax : (91)011-2418599
Indian Journal of Federal Studies
Contents and Contributors of the Vol.1 No.1, 2000 of the
1. Pluralism and Federalism in India - Ambrose Pinto
2. Identity and Difference in Plural Society : Towards Reconciliation - Kumar Suresh
3. Chandrika's Devolution Plan: A Study of Three Documents - Partha S. Ghosh
4. Ethnicity and Federalism in South Asia - Nirmal Jindal
5. Ethnicity And Federalism: The Case of India - A.S. Narang
6. Nation Building in India: A Vision for the Twenty First Century - T.K. Oommen
7. A Conceptual Framework For The Study of Indian Federal System - Ranbir Singh
8. Regionalism and Federal Nation Building in India - Ajay Kumar Singh
9. Centre-State Relations: Issues and Reforms - Arshi Khan
10. Security and Integration in Plural Societies - Akhtar Majeed
Ambrose Pinto is the Executive Director, Indian Social Institute, New Dehi.
Kumar Suresh is Lecturer, Centre for Federal Studies at the Jamia Hamdard.
Partha S. Ghosh is Director, Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi.
Nirmal Jindal is Reader in Political Science at the University of Delhi.
A.S. Narang is Associate Professor, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
T.K. Oommen is Professor of Sociology at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Ranbir Singh is Professor and Head, Department of Political Science, Kurukshetra
Ajay Kumar Singh is Lecturer, Centre for Federal Studies at the Jamia Hamdard.
Arshi Khan is Lecturer, Centre for Federal Studies at the Jamia Hamdard.
Akhtar Majeed is Professor and Director, Centre for Federal Studies at the Jamia Hamdard.
Contents and Contributors of the Vol.1,No.2, 2000 of the Journal
1. Religious Diversity and Federalism - Daniel J. Elazar
2. Federalism in Plural Societies - Rasheeduddin Khan
3. Language and Federalism: The Multi-Ethnic Challenge - Subrata K. Mitra
4. Structural, Institutional and Functional Aspects Need for Review of the Indian
Constitution - Subhash C. Kashyap
5. A Constitution for Social Transformation - Ambrose Pinto, S. J.
6. Electoral System and Electoral Reforms - P. P. Rao
7. Pubic Accounts Committee - Its Role in Ensuring Executive Accountability - G. C.
8. Some Issues Concerning The Plural-Federal Polity - Centre for Federal Studies
(Submission before the National Commission to Review the Working of the Constitution) Book
Daniel J. Elazar was the Director, Centre for the Study of Federalism,Temple
Rasheeduddin Khan was the founder Director of the Centre for Federal Studies, Jamia
Hamdard, New Delhi.
Subrata K. Mitra is Director, Department of Political Science, South Asia Institute,
Subhash C. Kashyap is Member, National Commission to Review the Working of the
Constitution, New Delhi.
Ambrose Pinto S. J., is Executive Director, Indian Social Institute, New Delhi.
P. P. Rao is Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
G. C. Malhotra is Secretary-General, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
Copyright (c) Center for Federal
Studies, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India